Saturday, January 1, 2011

Top 11 projects for 2011

Happy New Year!!

I can't believe it's only been a month and a half since I entered into blog-land. 
Now we're 57 followers strong!
I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for your comments and kind words to me.
Starting a new blog was a little scary and overwhelming
But I have felt such support from all of you!
So Thank You!

Instead of doing a top 10 in 2010 list, 
I had another idea
Using ideas from your amazing blogs and others

Top 11 Projects for 2011
Here are some of the great projects I am looking forward to doing this year.

1. I want to paint something turquoise
Like Foxxy did at On Ruby Lane

2. I want to Mod Podge letters for my bookshelf
Like Jennifer did at Life Crafts and Whatever

3. I want to add some new baby shower gifts to my rotation
Like Stephanie did at Double Equis

4. I want to make an beautiful wreath
Like Stephanie Lynn did at By Stephanie Lynn

5. I want to finally finish my magnet board
like Jessica at Always a Mama

6. I want to sew a Levi Apron 
Like Kim from A Girl and a Glue Gun


7. I want to create Big Flowers!
Like Abby at A Feathered Nest


8. I want to make a Nursing Cover
Like this crafty gal over at Sew Much Ado


9. I want make some beautiful Lace Earrings
Like Lucy over at Trey and Lucy
<span class=

10. I want to paint a great piece of Vinyl Wall Art
Like Vanessa over at V and Co.


And last but not least
11. I want to create a Monogrammed Window
Like Lucy over at Trey and Lucy
Photobucket


Well everyone, Happy New Year!! I hope that 2011 brings out your crafty-self!
Post a Comment