Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Best Booties on the Block

I am infinitely proud of my these flipping awesome booties!


(I'm loving on the mustard yellow right now...)
They aren't too difficult, and are the perfect project for your leftover yarn


I got the pattern from a friend over at Little Birdie Secrets
She is amazing!

I know, I know, you are DYING for the pattern!
You can find it here

Try it out, you won't regret it...unless you try to fit the booties on your own feet...you might regret that.

Don't forget to leave a comment to praise my mad crocheting skills...because I happen to be a very vain person.

7 comments:

Erin {A Girl and Her Craftbox Designs} said...

Those are adorable! I wish I could do that!

Jackie said...

So cute! Mustard is so in right now. :)

Holly and MaKenna DeVore said...

Hi Cami! You amaze me every time I go onto your blog... I'm currently going through every person I know to find someone who has a little girl that these might fit, if I can't find anyone, I might just make some for just in case... I love the colour too!

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

Sooooo cute!! If I ever have a baby I might request some of these from you!

Kate Moore said...

Those are SO STINKING CUTE! I love them! I wish I could crochet... I am not a very crafty person and as it turns out, yarn and I don't get along very well. lol I envy people like you. This would make a super cute baby gift for a shower and ppl would rave about it :)

Flower Girl Cotttage said...

DARLING - I am so Bootie Impaired, but I think I will try this pattern - Thanks for posting the link !
You did an Amazing job with yours and the color is awesome !

kimberly said...

have you put these on your baby girl yet? do they seem to stay on? I made a similar pair for my little girl but the heels seem to be odd and dont stay on her feet.
These are super cute.