The other night, I was glue gunning to my little heart's content
When all of a sudden
A burst of sparks, flames, and heat came SHOOTING out of my glue gun!
For a fraction of a second, my entire living room lit up.
I screamed and quickly threw the glue gun from my hands...
I wasn't electrocuted...or even burned...It just scared the crap out of me!
I had NO clue that could even happen.
The glue gun was seriously FRIED.
If you shake the cord, it sounds like a rattle.
Needless to say, it's home is now the trashcan.
Don't believe me? Here's a picture of the aftermath...
It's a good thing I have 3 back-ups...