Saturday, October 29, 2011

RIP Glue Gun - I loved you the most.

The other night, I was glue gunning to my little heart's content
When all of a sudden
BAM!!
A burst of sparks, flames, and heat came SHOOTING out of my glue gun! 
For a fraction of a second, my entire living room lit up. 

I screamed and quickly threw the glue gun from my hands...
I wasn't electrocuted...or even burned...It just scared the crap out of me!
I had NO clue that could even happen. 

The glue gun was seriously FRIED
If you shake the cord, it sounds like a rattle. 
Needless to say, it's home is now the trashcan. 

Don't believe me? Here's a picture of the aftermath...
It's a good thing I have 3 back-ups...
Post a Comment