Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Feature



This week, I am featuring projects that show that 
I NEED POWER TOOLS
I want a table saw so badly, I called my mom to ask if I could have her's when she dies. 
Daughter of the Year award, right there

I know many of you have probably seen this on Crafting with the Stars, but I LOVE it. That is one Epic Pantry. Mandi from Tidbits from the Tremaynes made this little beauty. Can I also add that she is hilarious? You should definitely stop by.

I love this beautiful Mason Jar Storage by Liz Marie! Seeing as all my crap is thrown in random bathroom drawers/counter/floor, I definitely want one. 

And lastly the teacher in me squealed with joy at these Front Facing Bookshelves by Polly at Helping Little Hands! Uhhhh can she make me a set? Or 10? 

Somehow I don't think my downstairs neighbors will appreciate me using a table saw on our balcony...

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

I am in love with those bookshelves!! I've seen some that are made from gutters, but these look so nice!

Beth Eaton said...

I am IN LOVE with the Pantry!!!

Kiera said...

wow...it took me FOREVER to figure out what was in that 2nd mason jar...thought it was butter and was trying to figure out what anyone would do with butter in the bathroom...I mean I'm a girl who likes her butter, but that's just weird...and then I was trying to think of what you would use q-tips for in the kitchen...when I finally figured out it was makeup sponges...I'm a dork.

and I am sorta-kinda-majorly in love with that Pantry...told my husband that we needed it and he just rolled his eyes
~Kiera
http://chambersmade.blogspot.com/

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Thanks so much Cami for featuring me! You rock!

Love love the other two ideas, too! Tempted to do that bookcase in my playroom.

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Thanks so much for the feature! (And you won't even need a table saw if you get the guy at home depot to cut them for you.)