Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Feature



This week, I am featuring projects that show that 
I NEED POWER TOOLS
I want a table saw so badly, I called my mom to ask if I could have her's when she dies. 
Daughter of the Year award, right there

I know many of you have probably seen this on Crafting with the Stars, but I LOVE it. That is one Epic Pantry. Mandi from Tidbits from the Tremaynes made this little beauty. Can I also add that she is hilarious? You should definitely stop by.

I love this beautiful Mason Jar Storage by Liz Marie! Seeing as all my crap is thrown in random bathroom drawers/counter/floor, I definitely want one. 

And lastly the teacher in me squealed with joy at these Front Facing Bookshelves by Polly at Helping Little Hands! Uhhhh can she make me a set? Or 10? 

Somehow I don't think my downstairs neighbors will appreciate me using a table saw on our balcony...
Post a Comment