Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's a......

Last week was our BIG Ultrasound...
You know, the one where you find out if the baby is going to one day pee all over the bathroom floor or just fall into the toilet...  (I know, I know, girls pee on the floor too, and boys get stuck in the toilet as well...but let me just say, it's a lot easier for a girl to fall into a toilet. I know. From experience. Last week.)

Well, it was QUITE obvious at the ultrasound
that we're having....

A GIRL!!!

My husband is so excited, it's ridiculous
And me, well, I just can't wait to start making all sorts of girly stuff!!

We're excited to meet you baby girl!
(Oh, and please kick a little harder so your dad can feel it too... he's getting a little jealous that you only like playing with me.)

8 comments:

Catherine said...

congrats! by the way, is there any chance you made those mary jane booties and that you have a pattern for them? I'm pregnant too and have been looking for a good baby bootie pattern everywhere, but most of them are not so awesome :( That one is fantastic though!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! how exciting!! :-)

K Seholm said...

So exciting!!!! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I have 2 girls and they are so much fun! She'll have Daddy wrapped around her finger in a matter of seconds.

LakshmiRP said...

Congrats! Girls are so sweet and are great fun to grow up with!

KittyArr said...

Awww.. Congrats on having a girl:)

Jay said...

Hey (:
I just found your blog and was reading all of your posts backwards (well not all of them, but a lot) and I figured I had to leave you a comment on this post (although you posted it ages ago...btw congrats on your little baby girl. She looks so precious) because I wanted to thank you for a goog laugh. Seriousely this post is hilarious. Thank you.