Saturday, June 18, 2011

First Father's Day Gift

My husband is an amazing guy

He is the type of guy who would get up in the middle of the night while camping to walk me to the bathroom.
A guy who lets me take the last bite of his ice cream bar, even when it's his favorite one. 
A guy who takes me to New Moon when I don't have anyone else to go with.
A guy who puts up with my shannagains and thinks I'm funny, even when I am most definitely being annoying. 

"Who WOULDN'T want Jesus on their research team?!"

Yep. My husband is something else. 
And I just know he's going to be an amazing dad
because he loves our little girl so much already. 
And she isn't even here yet. 
So for Father's Day this year, I made him something from Zoey and me.

I think it's cute. 
And seeing how much he loves this little girl
I'm pretty sure he'll think it's cute too.

3 comments:

Tiffany: Diva Locks said...

aw, so cute!

Heather H said...

SO cute!! I am also pregnant and I am due the end of July and we are naming our little girl Zoey too! Awesome name choice!!!

Anonymous said...

aww that is so cute