Friday, March 18, 2011

Ridiculously Lazy

Gahhhhh....
Has it been a week since I last posted? 
That's ridiculous

You know what's really ridiculous?
That I ate 2 bowls of soup tonight
I was full after the first one and I just kept eating

Also, I haven't showered in 5 days (don't judge).
I washed my hair in the sink 2 days ago, and took a bath 3 days ago, but no shower.
I keep THINKING about taking a shower...but then I don't. 
Yesterday we had a going away party for a co-worker
and I wanted to get up and say something funny or clever about them
but then I thought "I haven't showered in forever...don't want to bring attention to that..."
so I hid out in the back corner like an awkward cousin (or like an awkward simile)

I did make some crap this week. 
like this....

like I said...don't judge. I've been too laaaaaaaazy.
Or...busy?
Nahhh. Just lazy. 

3 comments:

Team Chastain said...

You (and your blog posts) are so cute! :) This post made me giggle. :)

S said...

I like your crap. I might give you a prize. what is your favourite colour?

Moois van mie said...

it is fun to be lazy... sometimes;)