Saturday, March 12, 2011

Best. Phone. Ever.

Okay, you're gonna need a little background info to get how awesome this is...

I have a best friend (I know...who would want to be my best friend, right?!)
She is flippin' amazing in every way. 
Hilarious, kind, and would cut anyone who messed with me. 
...she is also the type of best friend who would try to drag me into something dumb
so she doesn't feel as silly doing it herself.
Which is perfect...because I am always up for something stupid. 

I had a dream. An EPIC dream
My friend Jackie had just bought a new phone
It was the size of a Disney VHS box. 
and the inside had huge buttons in the shape of Disney characters


But the greatest part of this dream phone was the attachments
Bubble blowing attachment
Blinking light attachment
Measuring spoon attachment
Bedazzled lady bug attachment


Well, in the dream, my dear sweet friend Jackie got bamboozled into buying this phone
for a mere 79.99 a month plus a dollar a minute for talk time.


and THEN she tried to get ME to get the phone
so she didn't feel as dumb....


"My profile is Sassygirl1! You could be Sassygirl2"
"What?! NO! That's the crappiest phone ever!"


See the best part about the dream, is that if this were to REALLY happen, it would probably fall out the same way. Because I just know her that well.
When I told her about it, Jackie thought it was hilarious.


Alright? Got that all?? Yeah?


 Okay, now you can see why I DIED when I unwrapped the gift she got me today....









BEST PHONE EVER
Did I mention how much I love Jackie??
too bad I can only afford to talk for 13 minutes this month. 

9 comments:

Little Birdie Secrets said...

Oh my gosh, that is the funniest thing ever!!! Nothing like a best friend who really gets you!

Jen said...

This post made me laugh. I love having friends with a sense of humor. Great gift :)

Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle said...

Bwahaha! I love it! What a fab friend :D

Isreview said...

Cool Friend! Cool Story! Cool Dream! Cool Post! but most of all COOL PHONE!
---
Daniela
http://isreview1.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Dude. That's such an awesome phone! Best friends are the best for a very good reason.

Jackie said...

It is such a cool phone. I would be willing to make a similar one for anyone interested for a measly $79.99, plus a dollar a mile for shipping.

PS. My BEST friend Cami, flew me out to visit her for a week. That's a pretty great gift too.

Tara said...

<3 this post!!! I think it's freakin' cool that she would to the trouble of making it. Very cool friend and awesome phone ;)

Janee Lookerse said...

Oh my god. This is SO awesome. I'm sending a link to this post to my best friend RIGHT NOW!

xoxo
Janee
yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com

Heather Thorup said...

That is hilarious! You have a great friend.