Monday, August 1, 2011

Feeling Hot Hot Hot!

So I've been cutting my own hair for the past 7 years...
Usually I cut my hair with my scrapbooking scissors
It looks TERRIBLE every time I do it...
but for some reason I always think I've suddenly developed mad hair cutting skills
Not so. 

Well...I finally got sick and tired of my lifeless hair, and shelled out the 50 bucks for a "real" hair cut!
Let me tell you...I would have paid 100 bucks if I had known my hair could look this good!!

Check me out!


SSSSSSSS..... I'm SMOKIN!
Thank you so much Jill from Elle Marie... you rock my world. 

2 comments:

Irum said...

looking v nice :)

Simply Smith said...

You look great! I love that you can cut your own hair! I cut my husband's, and can cut a good bang, but I'm too scared to try to cut my own hair. If it was long I might, but short, no way! You go girl!

Kelly