Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Finger Stache

This year I rang in the New Year in beautiful Victoria Canada
with my oh so patient Husband

Why Patient?

Well...You'll see....

I discovered the FINGER STACHE!

He thought it was funny at first...
until it started coming out while shopping
and while eating at fancy restaurants
and hanging out on the ferry

Then I was ignored!!
(One of my New Years Resolutions may be knowing how to quit when I'm ahead...)

Materials
A permanent Marker
Immaturity

Step 1: Drink a lot of soda, or stay up far too late
Step 2: Find a permanent marker
Step 3: Draw Mustache on finger
Step 4: See how long it takes until your 
husband has had enough of your shenanigans. 

Please tell me I'm not the only one who purposefully annoys their significant other every now and then.... :)

4 comments:

DanielleisNesting said...

I love the finger stache! I bring it out at dinner time and er sometimes church.

Avalon said...

I really like to push him to see where the limit is. I am not sure that I have found it yet, so I just keep pushing...Glad I'm not the only one!

jess said...

I have to admit that I just grabbed a sharpie, went into the bathroom and drew mustaches on three different fingers in order to annoy my S.O. He was amused but we'll see if he still thinks it's funny when I interrupt his Chrono Trigger game for the 3rd of 4th time... :D

Oddities and Loveliness said...

As most of you have probably figured out, the die-hard finger-stachers out there actually TATTOO them on their finger. And while I wish I could say that I was the one annoying my hubby with this, I have to inform you that it's the other way around, and I am constantly begging him NOT to tattoo one on his finger. We have a rule in our house, No tattoos on the above the neck or on the hands....he keeps trying to convince me that a mustache would be okay.